Tuesday, September 27, 2005

where have you been?

planning a beach trip

trail running at Test Tracks
I learned there’s an East Coast and West Coast. We ran on the East Coast where it’s root-y. The dogs went with us and the out-of-shape-black-one was faster than me. At least I took him in the sprint.

canoeing at Haviland
I wasn’t leaving until I saw a fish. Does a dead one or a jumping one count?

moving at work
he stole my phone line..my iPod earphones are crushed..we need a door!

playing in puddles
The sky opened up on my ride down the mountain. Nothing like getting pelted by rain at 40mph.

running at Edgemont
This time with an iPod and without a sprint.

hiking the Colorado Trail
I’m too sore to run.

riding at Test Tracks
M.Durango was my tour guide. Did you know?...the name “Test Tracks” evolved because that’s where they used to test Yeti’s...the trail named “40 ounce” came about because they would line the trail with empty 40 ounce-rs...the trail named “Star Wars” should be re-named “Toilet Bowl” because it’s more accurate - you funnel down like the water when you flush the toilet.

going to a wedding
I learned that at a Colorado mountain wedding, the beer drinking happens during the I-do's.

pre-riding the Road Apple

Fast. Fun. Hot. Sandy. I ended up with the worst biker tan lines! Nothing a 'lil Florida T&L can't fix.

watching the Cowboys
win

dining at Ken and Sue’s
Oh no, the hot guy is with a chick!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the brown bikini girl is HOT!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, but she's only 18

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home