Wednesday, August 31, 2005

home sweet home

my heart’s like an open book...for the whole world to read
There was no sleep to be had on Sunday. We drove the superhighways of New York and Jersey arriving at Fred’s house just in time for me to pack my bike, say goodbye and jump in the 3:00am shuttle to the airport.

just when things went right...it doesn’t mean they were always wrong
The sun was rising at the Denver airport and my connection was ontime. Amazing!

i had to run away high...so I wouldn’t come home low
Back in Durango, my friend "bad Stephanie" rode her bike up to Bread to meet me before work.

i’m on my way...just set me free
With coffee in hand and sun roof open, I ventured up the mountain and stopped by Purgatory.

just take this song and you’ll never feel...left all alone
The day ended with sushi, pink flowers, chocolate birthday cake, friends, laughter, hugs and finally...sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

were you a metal head in the 80's?? i totally respect that

Friday, September 02, 2005 1:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, she was a rocker chick alright

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home