Friday, October 07, 2005

these words are my own

The work week was shortened to 3 days thanks to a nasty cold passed on by the roommate. On Tuesday the nurse came over with breakfast, lunch, Bread pastries and dinner. It was more food than I had eaten in a week. Guess I needed it.

ok, i’ll do it
By Thursday I was better. After an easy tour of Durango via bike path I met up with the Fisher Authority to get her inside tips on crewin’ for a 24-hr race. She was most impressed with my OCD “bike check list” and agreed that pink nail polish should always be applied pre-race. By the end of dinner I had learned all the secrets of the trade and I’m ready for Moab.

overlook
Friday began with breakfast not at Bread but at some diner on College Drive. Somehow I volunteered to play secretary or should I say “assistant” all day. By 3:00 I was set free and ventured out on Junction Creek Trail to the Animas Overlook. Some of the D-boyz call this boring...
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's because the duhboys are duhrango boiz.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home