Sunday, November 27, 2005

i’d rather be surfing

My mountain man is at the beach and his babe is in the mountains. Somehow this doesn’t seem right. I sent him off with surf gear in hopes he loves rippin’H20 as much as I do.

sNOw
No Miles, there is still no snow. But it sure is cold! And windy. I tried passing this info on to a fellow rider today but he just thought I was being a girl. Sure enough, he was back a short time later, frozen and in need of more clothes. You should have told me to take a jacket! Oh, as if my full on winter gear didn't clue you in. : )

forced rest week
When your obsession is working out and patience is not your strength, being sick really hurts. It hurts even more when you’re supposed to be starting your first week of training. Fret no more...I am back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home