Thursday, February 16, 2006

life.in Durango

play.in
Gina and Kayla came up to Purgatory for a day of skiing. We made our way down Demon and to Purgy’s for pizza.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

train.in
Last week was 6 days of 12 intensity workouts. I love those weeks. Sunday was a rest day so Miles and I took Bella and Silo for a hike on the Colorado Trail. Eventually we ran into some snow but the trailhead was as dry as summer.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

film.in
Wherry and I were Monday’s guest stars at Dr. Frank’s filming. The SRA guru is creating an exercise video for cyclists and I can attest, it’s good stuff.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

design.in
Check out Sven’s poster...it’s finally finished so I may have time to work on my own sponsorship. Or at least blog more than he does.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home