Thursday, December 15, 2005

weeks later...

i don’t really like snow
But for the Love of Purg I went up the mountain for an X-treme Sven photo shoot. The photographer almost took out the model as he launched off a booter screaming ‘there’s enough powder for everyone’ followed by a flashy tumble.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

single digits
The temps warmed up a bit for weekend bike riding. Steph’s chemical heat packs were no longer necessary.

welcome home
I missed you!
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

classic
Miles comes back from the beach and brings me snow. We packed the skiis and the dogs and went Nordic-ing up the forest service roads. Bella and Miles were flat gettin’ it while Silo and I checked out.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

crazy.ness on hawaii's big island
Puffy's back and Shonny's on her way.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

training
I’m in the middle of 5 days of 2 a days. Soon I’ll have more weight on the squat rack than t-Mouse.

nice poster
In a town known for cycling...Durango’s infamous gather. TD: I hope you’re putting me next to the Bobke.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home