Thursday, February 23, 2006

hanging out

A three day weekend began with a morning of strength training followed by a victory lap through the Valley and an afternoon at Terri D’s spa. Ahhh...steam rooms, massages and relaxation. Although the relaxation turned into a Seinfeld moment when a red hot bootie jumped out of the steam room and ran to the fridge for a bottle of Evian. Woa! I guess she overheated. The evening mellowed out with a birthday celebration at Carvers - a place we visited often this weekend as Miles’ parents were in town. There was a lot of story telling, coffee drinking, good eating, Main Street shopping and Vallecito skiing.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

as the bikewheel spins

This week I bought my plane ticket to Curacao for the World Cup. A bike race on the beach...how sweet is that!

A new Trek TT bike (nope, not mine) is the inspiration behind March is Bike in Arizona Month. I haven't decided if I'll be racing or training or both?

Theresa and I made the latest issue of Mountain Bike Action...and not just a tiny pic of us pushing our bikes.

Thanks to Gully who hooked me up with Hutchinson tires. There is nothing better than a Python!

and

Congrats to Ranger June (Kim) who finished 2nd overall next to my Orbea sister, Christina, at the desert classic in Lajitas (Terlingua).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home