Friday, July 22, 2005

ramble on

llamas on coal bank pass
I left work at 4:11 on Wednesday to ride. Brunso didn't go with me because 'i'm not leaving until 4:15.' So we rode 2 minutes apart from each other for an hour and met back in the Purg parking lot. He stated that our new jerseys were HOT - temp? or looks? - and claimed 2 people wanted to buy the thing off his back. 2 people? On Coal Bank pass? All I saw were 2 llamas.

cleaning with Pledge and dropping names
Next stop was Dr. Frank's where I was stuck behind Wherry and the HealthNut guest star of the week - Sayers. I hung out in the waiting room with Shriver and the love of his life - a gorgeous, glowing mountain bike. I think he sparkles her up with Pledge.

into thin air
I'm leaving tonight for the 5th NORBA National in Aspen. I haven't been there since I was 14 when my hamburger was $6.00, my brother and I launched off the loft onto the first floor sofa and my horse trotted into the lake. I'm pretty much dreading this race. Jason gave me a non-inspiring course description: hot and slow! and asked me to bring him legs and lungs. I'm hurting already.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

You're a Graphic Designer? Where at? Just curious from one mnt biker/designer to another.

Monday, July 25, 2005 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger kricket said...

hey Jeff! My latest gig is working for Purgatory in Marketing. I'll send you an email so we can talk shop.

Monday, July 25, 2005 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home