Friday, July 08, 2005

cause it’s here that i’ve got to stay

For lunch the Girls from Purg went to Aspen Cafe for Steve Miller Band sing along and to check out the construction workers. Shania seemed to know every one of them...must be her southern charm.

This afternoon I talked to Ronnie who is shipping my PINK Mitis Dama, Rebecca who is stuck in her condo at Angel Fire, my bike wrench who is pimping my ride, Cell who is adventuring in Telluride, Aunt Lynnie who is en route to Durango and Gloria who is sporting her new biker tan lines in South Padre.

Sven is telling me my "blog time" is not billable as he's opening the fridge and secretly replacing the stash of Red Bull with Miller Lite. I've gotta roll anyway as tomorrow I'm leaving for the World Cup. allez! allez!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RACING & RESULTS: NORBA Marathon TX 2nd

You did the NORBA marathon?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger kricket said...

it's all in the presentation

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 3:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home