Wednesday, July 27, 2005

working girl ride

It's the ride where you go fast, without a purpose, trying to beat the sun going down, stressed because you haven't been on your bike in days so let’s hit LT right from the gun. Not much different from the "Sport ride" except I didn't have anyone to race, brag or wipe out with.

As I headed back on South Rim I came up on 2 dudes. Little did I know one of which was the legendary
Grewal until I introduced myself and he said, ‘hi, i'm Jeet.’ Of course I had some chick response like, ‘i know you!’ I'm smooth like that.

what else?

My 4 year old {road bike} has been adopted and is on her way to Idaho. A new ride will be unveiled shortly. And yes, it too is PINK.

My long lost friend Cell is in town. She’s racing her moto in a secret place that I can’t reveal since she hasn’t purchased a valid trail pass.

AC is also in D-town. We’ll see if he keeps his promise to take me kayaking. If not, maybe I can go tubing with the real joey.

I met Jeff yesterday. He's supercool - probably 'cause he's from the midwest.

Tomorrow I’m riding home from work on the Hermosa Creek Trail. It will be prime monsoon time...I better go pack the rain jacket.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's five name drops in even fewer sentances!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger kricket said...

how about droppin your name!?

Thursday, July 28, 2005 7:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home