Thursday, October 27, 2005

i’m in

musclin the Tuesday niter
The season officially ended with a group sprint through the Valley. My lead out man blew up...leaving me to fend for myself and resulting in a 7th place finish.

takin some rest
On Wednesday the boys took the sougniers to East by Southwest to celebrate Moab and thank us for our hard work. I ordered the frilly drink that Joey likes. It was
pretty + sweet and pretty sweet.

tacklin the Hogsback
After work Irene and I skipped the gym and went hiking through the coasts of Test Tracks and over Hogsback Ridge
before trippin home.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

hey how'd you know about my east by southwest mojito? it's supersweet.

Friday, October 28, 2005 4:33:00 PM  
Blogger kricket said...

i think i read it in TRJ's Secret Files.or maybe on SoPro's site a long time ago...definitely a girlie drink but a good one

Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home